We offer a wide range of general medical and enhanced services, by appointment, including:
- Childhood Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Adult Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations including Yellow Fever (There are fees payable for certain vaccinations. Further information is available from the practice)
- Chronic Disease Management including
- Coronary Heart Disease and Vascular Disease
- Asthma and Chronic Repiratory Disease
- Contraceptive Advice
- Minor Surgery
- Ante-Natal and Post-Natal Care
- Dispensing for some patients – patients who are eligible will receive dispensing service from our Burgh Le Marsh branch surgery. Please be aware that there are specific regulations regarding dispensing eligibility and the practice is unable to dispense to any patient who does not meet the criteria.
- Telephone advice: The Duty Doctor is available all day to provide urgent medical advice.
If you would like to speak to a specific GP or Nurse then please advise the Receptionist and she will arrange for them to call you back later. Please be aware that it could be quite some time before you receive a call back as the GP or nurse is likely to be in consultations for most of the day.
Please remember that telephone advice is also available from NHS 111, a 24 hour 7 day per week service. You may also seek advice from a Pharmacist.
This is not an exhaustive list, please ask if what you require is not listed.